PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, February 22, 2013

Allergy Free Onion Rings

Ok, so this is not a recipe, but more of a product review.  So, I have a new endorsement.........

Have you tried this stuff - Hol-Grain Onion Ring Batter Mix?  If not, you should go buy some right now!  

I LOVE onion rings and I miss them!  There are no gluten free onion rings around here.  So, my sweet hubby said he would make me some.  They were awesome!  All four of the big kids loved them! 

Combine the batter mix with water and fry your rings!


They were so light and crispy and perfectly yummy.  The kids made Daddy promise to make them again.  Back to the store I go for more batter mix!!



2 comments:

Amber said...

This is what I ended up using to make fried okra for Erica and it was a big hit!

Lexi said...

It is yummy! We fried zucchini but my kids don't like zucchini.........neither do I, actually. But the onion rings were amazing!

Post a Comment

Your comments are sweet as honey! Thanks for visiting the hive!

 
Content © Hives in the Kitchen | Design © 2012 Laura Jane
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited